Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the entire plot of Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald.
Via Cowerdly Camel
Here’s 1 of 3 of the only good responses from last night’s Omegle fest.
You’re the saddest bunch I ever met
But you can bet, before we’re through
Mister, I’ll make a man out of you
I have been awaiting this gifset for the entirety of my existence.
You ever notice the best Disney songs are the montage scenes?
Mulan: Be A Man
Lion King: Hakuna Matata (kind of a montage involving Simba’s aging into an adult lion.)
Hercules: One Last Hope…actually Hercules doesn’t count since EVERY song in Hercules could be the best song…
Via Karma is only a bitch if you are
The current question I’ve asked the users is: “What if a guy had 2 lesbian moms AND an Oedipus complex?”
My prediction: 95% of Omegle users won’t know what an Oedipus complex is. The other 5% will be horny Indian men looking for love in all the wrong places.